The college is very keen on conducting various training programmes in the form of ROTP’s and CME’s which are sponsored by RAV New Delhi.
- Department of Panchakarma organised CME for Physicians, in collaboration with AIAC, sponsored by Ministry of Ayush, GOI from 6th to 11th September, 2021.
- Department of Panchkarma conducted CME for Panchkarma Teachers/Physician sponsored by RAV New Delhi from 15th to 20th March 2021.
- Department of Panchkarma organised 6 days CME for Physicians Sponsored by RAV New Delhi from 10 to 15th Oct 2011.
- Department of Dravyaguna organised 6 days ROTP for Teachers Sponsored by RAV New Delhi from 20 to 25 Sept 2010.
- Department of Panchkarma organised 4 days CME programme from 21/4/2009 to 23/4/2009.
- Department of Panchkarma and Karyakarta Abhyasvarg organised a CME programme in collaboration with Vishwa Ayurveda Parishad on 08/09/2019.
- The college organized an awareness workshop on AIDS in collaboration with Punjab state AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY and a few NGO’s on 02/12/2019.
Training to teachers (TTT):-
C.C.I.M. has selected our college as Pilot Study Centre for organizing Teachers Training Programme. The first of which was organized in our college on 7 & 8.11.2017 and second was held on 13 & 14.12.2017 for 50 participants in each programme.