1. Dr. Davinder Kumar M.S (Ayu) Associate Professor
2. Dr. Namarta Sharma M.S (Ayu) Assistant Professor
- Diagnosis and treatment of various surgical disorders with all modern facilities.
- Facilities for general surgery.
- Special Ano-rectal Clinic – Department is providing highly successful fistula treatment with minimal recurrence rate for fistula-in-ano using “Kshar-sutra” (Medicated thread) method and “Kshar” application in bleeding piles.
- Urinary Clinic – Department is also running a special clinic for BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) and Urinary stone with high success rate.
- Different para-surgical procedures like blood-letting by leeches (Jaloka-Avacharan), venepuncture (Sira Vedha), scarification (Prakshana) & therapeutic burn therapy by thermal and strong alkali (Agni Karma & Kshar Karma) are also carried out in some specific disorders.
- Kshar Sutra training programmes and medico-surgical camps are arranged regularly.